Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sorry, You're not my type!

As I ask myself, “why the hell do I have to work so hard to lose weight? I eat healthy and I exercise every day, so why is this still hard for me?” If you are like me you are probably asking yourself the same question. Now, I have the answer for you.




Do you know your type? Your body type, that is… Well, here is the great news! Knowing your body type will help you gain a bettter understanding of your nutritional needs in order to enhance your results. Body type describes how one may store and distribute muscle and fat. According to the International Sports Science Association here is a basic chart which helps you to understand your type including macronutrient needs:





So now what? Take your daily caloric goal, and break down those calories accordingly. For Example, someone that is a Ectomorph body type and requires 1600 calories per day, should get 400 calories of Protein (1600x.25), 880 calories of Carbohydrates(1600x.55), and 320 calories of Fat(1600x.20).


So now you want to know what are some examples of foods you should eat? Well, stay tuned..


For more questions about your body type and daily nutritional requirements visit: http://www.alitabrown.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.